2020


I love the feeling of newness that comes with a new year. Obviously the whole 'new year, new me' is BS but there is something motivating about a clean start. I've made a list of where I want to be Jan 1st 2021 so thought I'd post it on here!

Buy a house

2020 is the year that we will hopefully buy our first home! It's all so exciting and I already feel impatient - I want to start decorating and buying pretty things and we haven't even started looking for anywhere yet! If all goes well, this will definitely be an exciting year!

Have/had braces

This is the second most exciting thing that will happen this year. Something I have wanted for sooo long and I am finally in a position where I can go ahead. I'll be posting about my journey with it on here - ugly betty transformation pending...

Happy with my body

I'm trying not to focus too much on having a weight loss goal (although a waist would be greatly appreciated) I more want to focus on body confidence. I am my own worst critic and I say the most horrible things about myself and I'm fed up of it. So 2020 is going to be focused on learning to love and accept myself just as I am! I do definitely want to start being healthier though as that makes a huge difference to my mindset!

I have some other goals but they are quite personal (saving etc) so I won't post about those but they are all clear, measurable targets that I can hopefully achieve in the next 365 days!

To help me work towards these end goals, I have broken them down to some smaller January goals that I would like to tick off, and I will do the same on the first of every month.

I'd love to hear about your 2020 goals! x


Comments

  1. Thats so exciting to be thinking about buying a house this year! Congrats with moving on to the next level in life! haha I'm making 2020 the decade where I'll buy a house (probably lmao) good luck to you! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts